Home » » I'm Gonna Need A Minute

I'm Gonna Need A Minute


For those of you who blog ~ you may have felt my pain. For those of you who don't blog, the worst thing that can happen to a blogger after MANY hours of research and writing is to lose a story. POOF: It's gone, vanishing into thin air.
The sense of helplessness and devastation is palpable. I know this isn't rocket science and in the scheme of things it is a drop in a bucket AND I may be slightly dramatic here, but none the less, my post is gone and I need to regroup.  So we're here, crying the ugly cry.






Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Datox's Home Interior - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger